Hi

We at Visvo have developed a small script
for command processing on a cluster.
We would like to share it with you , have a it reviewed .
It is available under APL.

We would like to make a project so that we all
can contribute to this script.

For now,  you can download this script
from http://visvo.com/dev_scripts/co.tar.gz <http://visvo.com/dev_scripts/co.tar.gz>

- Sagar Naik

Bin YANG wrote:
Dear colleagues,

Right now, I have to deploy ubuntu 7.10 + hadoop 0.15 on 16 PCs.
One PC will be set as master, the others will be set as slaves.
The PCs have similar hardware, or even the same hardware.

Is there a quick and easy way to deploy hadoop on these PCs?

Do you think that

1. ghost a whole successful ubuntu 7.10 + hadoop 0.15 hard disk
2. and then copy the image to other PCs

is the best way?

Thank you very much.

Best wishes,
Bin YANG

dangerous content and is believed to be clean.