thanks, russell smith.

I fix the grub, but the ext3 file system which is restored from the Norton
Ghost seems not preserve correctly.

At last, I use G4L (Ghost for Linux) to copy whole hard disk from source
drive to destination drive, it works very well. Both GRUB and ext3 file
system works correctly.

I think dd is similar to G4L, is it right?

Thank you very much again!

Bin YANG

--
Bin YANG