On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Maor Meir wrote:

> Regarding the first 3 CDs they are truely Redhat CDs.
> The last CD contains redhat updates and a few more things
> which are by no means redhat.
>
> I do think we should add an inner cover(at least for the updates CD)
> making it abundantly clear, that this CD was not compiled by RedHat but
> does contain the RedHat updates(from redhat) and was designed(by haifux)
> for use on redhat 9 systems.
>
> I think if we make it clear enough what we did we should be on solid
> legal ground.
>
>   Meir.

  Will you be today at the meeting? The CDs have been prepared and will have
plastic slim cases (as opposed the cheap PVC envelopes). If you wish to make
the inner cover, please make it and print 100 copies of it. Maybe Etzion's
gf can design an inner cover for us to use?

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
GPG public key at http://alon.wox.org/pubkey.txt