It seems you need to install Encode module and maybe other modules
declared at lines 172-180.
B.t.w, the default installation places this module into
/usr/lib/perl/5.x....

Try to replace the first line with:

   /usr/bin/perl -w -I/usr/lib/perl/5.x.x
   ('-w' - useful warnings, 5.x.x  - perl version)

Maybe you have to upgrade the perl on you machine to get it work.

Gustavo Halperin wrote:

Thanks is almost work, I have a little problem with the function encode (line 504 in the script).
The script does not find the file "Encode.pm", that is in the directory
usr/share/perl5/Mail/Message/Body/
therefore I run the script like is there suggest:
PERLLIB=/usr/share/perl5/Mail/Message/Body perl /place/of/script/sendsms number "sender" "message"
and them I receive the next error:
[03/12/30 21:20] Sending to number: message (sender)
Undefined subroutine &main::decode called at sendsms line 504.
I also was try with 'perl-5.6' and 'perl5.6.1' instead of 'perl' and also with same error.
Can you guest what is the problem??
Thank you again
Gusti