Hi clubbers,

Tell me guys, when is the next insta party? Soon? Couldn't find anything about that in the site.

Because otherwise you are all wasting your breaths and time on this discussion. Experience shows that the real decisions about W2L and parties are made soon before the events themselves, and they usually reflect the people involved more than any conclusions made before.

I suppose that you're all being nice, and giving someone his daily need of attention. Because that's exactly what you do.

Eli

-- Web: http://www.billauer.co.il