Hello all,

I've written up my proposed future lecture titled "Digital Darkroom with
the GIMP" in slide format.

The abstract: "This lecture first talks about setting up our computer
for working with digital images using the GIMP and GNU/Linux. Then we
introduce a number of GIMP tools and editing techniques that we can use
to improve our digital images."

The download: http://www.rabkin.co.il/~johnr/lectures/lectures.html

I'd be happy for any comments about the slides seeing as I have no real
lecturing experience.

I can say that it looks a bit long to me. The first half can easily take
40 minutes. And that isn't even getting to the real point of the lecture
which is to present useful and neat GIMP tricks for people to improve
their digital photographs.

        Regards, Yoni Rabkin Katzenell