On Tuesday 17 August 2004 14:56, Orr Dunkelman wrote:
> AFAIK, Eli (my advisor) is working for quite some time on this.
>
> I hope he'll succeed.
>
> When this happens - use tiger.

But could it be that messages with same MD5 and messages
with same SHA1 do not have an intersection?

If so, than it may be easier to compute MD5 + SHA1 for each
protected tarball (or ISO).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.actcom.co.il/~oron
ICQ UIN: 16527398

"We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
this is not true."           --Robert Wilensky, University of California