On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 06:49:53PM +0200, Sivan Green wrote:

> Are there any organization that would like to backup this event? IBM-HRL
> etc? (I would love to do it in IBM-HRL, if this is interesting)

Not speaking for IBM-HRL, but I don't see the connection (feel free to
enlighten me off-list). I think you should contact Hamamkor.

> I would like to hear if this sounds interesting, and suggestion where
> would such event be best presented?

For starters, a (technical) talk about your work on Ubuntu in Haifux
would be interesting. It sounds like you want to do an "evangelism"
sort of thing, though.

Cheers,
Muli
--