Hi

To answer a question from the lecture:

I haven't tried it myself, but frankly I can't see any conflict between
the Israeli layout and the Dvorak layout. Try something like:

  setxkbmap dvorak,il

One minor conflict is between the si1452 variant and dvorak with the
keys for {}. But:

* This is not the only layout that has conflicts with the si1452
  variant. Practically any non-default layout has similar conflicts

* you use lyx and not si1452, right?

For reference:

/etc/X11/xkb/symbols/pc/dvorak
/etc/X11/xkb/symbols/pc/il
/etc/X11/xkb/symbols/pc/us

(Dan: any comments?)

If you want to experiment with dvorak, don't forget that X's keymap and
the console keymap are seperate. Be sure to configure both of them.

--
Tzafrir Cohen         | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | VIM is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |                           |  best