Dear all,

Such input as what the best distro is kind and welcome, but not as much as usefull as detailed evalutaion saying:

Distro X has good hardware support, easy to use menues, ...

Please send Adir (which is now officially responsible for selecting the haifux' distro of this year W2L) your comments (this can be done off-list).

Also, I suggest we start to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards to all (from Kingston, ON, Canada),

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)