I think that this lecture should take place if people are interested. I am.

--Nahum

On 4/5/07, Kohn Emil Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

AFAIK the latest version of AIX (AIX 5L) is based on Linux (at least this
is what I heard that the 'L' stands for), so I think that there is
definitely a big connection with Linux and AIX if anyone cared about it.

Other than that, I agree with Eli.

                                                        Emil