2009/1/26 Amir Hardon <ahar...@gmail.com>:
> About Firefox hangs on heavy flash sites - usually the heavy flash stuff is
> just ads, and installing Adblocker Plus make those sites fly.
> It is really weird to hear that FF crashes on Trac, which generates pretty
> light pages. (I would guess another tab with ynet was opened at the same
> time (-: ).

Another possible issue - lack of disk space. I do not think FF is
robust enough to keep on working after the cache is to full (in other
words - FF probably crushes if you hit your quota in the wrong
moment).

--
Orr Dunkelman,
orr.dunkel...@gmail.com

"a scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, -- a mere
heart of stone" - Charles Darwin.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to o...@vipe.technion.ac.il)