2008/10/7 Becky Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Greg
> :-D Finally, someone nearer my own age who likes Linux! My friends all
> think I'm mad... Well... I probably am. In a good way.
> Well not that I've been here long, but hello and hope you like it!
> Becky

It is great to get new people here. Welcome. Are there any more
lurkers out there waiting to join in on the fun?

Becky and Greg, I don't know why, but I have a bit of a fascination
into peoples motives for using Linux. Therefore, would either of you
be interested in explaining how you first became aware of Linux, and
then also what about it made you want to use over the alternatives?

I have always felt that this sort of information can help those of us
who have been around a while to keep in touch with why we are here,
and make us better at communicating to others the advantages of using
Linux.

If you don't want to, that is not a problem, and certainly don't let
it stop you from doing your homework :-) Happy days!

--
Philip Stubbs