Hi Paul,
Thanks for your help,
I did think that it might be a fair bit too short - the last time burnt
Mint 5 ELyssa it took AGES - at least 15 mins it seemed like... possibly
30, i can't remember.... Or more, I really can't remember. But it was
slow. It look about 15 seconds in all actually... Hmm.

I would download it on my main house computer, but my Mum's a bit dodgy
about me downloading lots of stuff.... *ahem* I have actually downloaded
loads this week, heh-heh... Two distros and loads of other stuff too.
;-) I don't think another distro will go down well.

I know the new ubuntu's out in 9 days (I have the countdown in my
blog-in-progress), but I want to try the recent one - I suppose I just
can't wait. I have been using the internet on Vista instead of my Mint
1/2 of the partition for a while - I made a very N00b mistake on Mint
and deleted the 'connect to internet' button on the sidebar by mistake.
I am being very lazy and not fixing the problem, instead going for a
clean install.... Which defeats the point of being lazy, as it gives me
more work! ;-)

Thanks

Becky