Hi,

My partner's employer may be looking for a Java developer (with
Unix/Linux/XML background) to do a 6-month contract of bug fixing
and minor development work on their systems. The work would be
based in Basingstoke or London and probably would require on-site
attendance for most of the time.

I don't do Java and I don't know anyone who does but I thought
there may be someone on the list looking for a 6-month contract
of Java fixes and small scale project completion type work out
there. I believe they have a mixed environment of Unix, Windows
and Linux - though I believe that more of their work going forward
is Linux (Red Hat I think).

Personally I'd bin all their Jave stuff and upgrade to Perl but
that's another story...! ;-)

1) I don't know if it's a real position
2) I don't know if how much money they will pay

If anyone is interested then I can put you in touch and you can
see what they have to say if anything.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Linux users hate mixed case names, yet Linux supports it.
Windows users love mixed case names, but Windows doesn't support it.
        -- Andrew Tridgell