On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 11:34:13AM +0000, Alan Bell wrote:
> Here http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com/Postcards.pdf
> is some sample artwork for postcards we could send to small businesses
> (but I think we prefer the full colour version) let me know what you
> think.

Excellent! Like the concept and the photographs are excellent.

</praise>
<constructive-criticism>

The caption looks slightly ugly. On pp3-5 the caption doesn't have
enough space. Try a more rounded font, use lowercase, maybe some
oversized partially transparent curly-quotes in the background to
convey the effect of chatter or whispers.

Don't choose a domain name like www.dont-tell-bill.com - avoid hyphens
in preference so it reads as dub-dub-dub don't tell bill dotcom not
dub-dub-dub don't hyphen tell hyphen bill dotcom. In principle I'd avoid
a domain name that requires an apostrophe to parse correctly too, but
it may be better to ensure it does match the slogan. donttellbill.com?
billdoesntknow.com parses better even without the apostrophe.

Looks like you've already registered it so perhaps a little late for
that advice.

Dan