On Thursday 11 Dec 2008, Chris Smith wrote:
> Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> > I'm giving a talk at the December meeting (a repeat I'm afraid) and if
> > all goes well we will have a talk on digital photography in January.
>
> Any idea what will be covered in the photography talk?  One of the
> things I haven't yet got to grips with is colour management and
> profiles: the art of making what comes out of Jessops match what's on
> your screen.  I'd be interested in hearing more about that.

I've chased up Tony to remind him... It's still not confirmed it's still
an "if all goes well" event, however he did say: "I can certainly talk
about colour profiles and management though as Chris asks, and will talk
about RAW processing and photo management too."

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

I never really understood how there could be things that would
drive you insane just because you knew them until I ran into Windows.
        -- anon