On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 06:42:42PM +0100, Leo wrote:
> I'd also have thought that mplayer or ffmpeg could convert them to
> MPEG2, but don't know the specific command off the top of my head.

   Yes, they can. However, your difficulty is shared by everyone else.
They're both very hard to drive unless you know a huge amount about
both video encoding and the app in question. That was why I avoided
mentioning either of them yesterday... :)

   Hugo.

--
=== Hugo Mills: h...@... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk ===
      --- You shouldn't anthropomorphise computers. They really ---