Alan Cocks wrote:

> This is a fantastic magazine and I'd hate to see it die. I know from
> reading the posts here over the years that there are a bunch of clever
> people with a wealth of Linux experience. Could it be that you are
> willing to convert some of your talks to articles for publication?

I'll contribute something about Open Source private cloud storage. I'll put
together an Open Source perspective of long term private cloud storage, these
are interesting pre-cursors:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/sep/29/cloud.computing.richard.stallman

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/jun/17/cloud-computing-jack-schofield

As my project nears beta-1, I'm now considering formal publicity and writing
something like this could kill two birds with one stone. There are many other
on-line and paper outlets to consider of course. I have someone helping me
with documentation and publicity who returns from holiday late July, we will
discuss this in more detail.

Cheers, Damian

--
WWW http://www.diaser.org.uk - working together to make long term digital