Hi Graham,

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 03:37:56PM +0100, Graeme Hilton wrote:
> 2009/9/17 Andy Smith <a...@strugglers.net>:
> > WHat does your grub/menu.lst look like?  Your /etc/fstab?  Can you
> > put them into a pastebin for us to see?
>
> menu.lst:
> http://hantslug.pastebin.com/m601e25ef
>
> /etc/fstab:
> http://hantslug.pastebin.com/m2d147c23

I reckon it'll be down to new kernel not supporting finding its root
fs by LABEL.  Try UUID or direct device name in menu.lst.  May want
to add a static stanza that is just a copy, so you have an option to

Cheers,
Andy

* MurkyGoth sends an email to Channel 5 suggesting a reality TV show with GWB,
Ging and Robert
<spb> Three Men in a Failboat