>     "Only" 500 pounds (not 599), direct from Nokia, unlocked and
> unsullied by an operator... It's a full-blown ARM-based Linux
> handheld computer, though.
>
>     Hugo.

Sorry for the typo..

Absolutely, the power of these devices is incredible. I'm pretty sure my
netbook will get a lot less use.
Need some android root access so I can get a vpnc connection running and
I'm all set, though with an update coming I'm sure that won't take long...

As far as I'm aware the N900 and Milestone use the same processor, but
the Milestone is underclocked slightly. I haven't actually seen an N900
in action, I may have to come say hello and take a peek on Saturday if
that's ok? Any Linux-based OS having such an increasing presence in the
marketplace is great in my books!

Charlie