On 16/06/10 11:26, David Rozzell wrote:

> I have done quite a bit of research but would value the LUGs input,
> especially
> first hand accounts on a UKFSN C&W LLU line or of this particular router. I
> am
> currently looking at a Zyxel P660HW-T1 ADSL2+ Gateway wireless router on
> Amazon [1]

David, I have had two Zyxel P660HW for ADSL line and they are cheap and
work well. However there do go faulty after several years and I've now
switch to Linksys WAG160N which is about £60 and set up is fine via your
browser on Linux. I've now read read some bad reports on this too. Both
routers get via hot so try to mount them is a cool place or good
ventilation. Unless someone can recommend a better router, just go with
the Zyxel and be aware if you start seeing problems with connection,
like DNS issues it may be the router not your ISP.