At 14:23 16/06/2010, you wrote:

>I have used the Zyxel 660HW for both home and for work (home
>workers) and found
>them to be reliable effective routers. I am currently using a Draytek 2710
>which once I upgraded the firmware, has settled down and works well.
>
>I have had problems in the past with Linksys routers and have a dislike for
>Belkin equipment, but that is based purely on personal experience

I think belkin along with carbonite have been caught putting up fake reviews
on websites like amazon so almost worth avoiding them on principle.

At least dont trust any online reviews for those 2 companies.

Martin N

Running MorphOS v2.4 on Mac Mini, Moderator of
MiniDisc,amithlonopen,bwfc Yahoogroups