In case anyone's interested, I fixed it. I now have my own /64 :-)

> I'm running a Draytek Vigor. I've seen those do strange things when the
> world doesn't suit them. I'll have to see if anyone else has had success
> with that router...

I can now confirm that the Vigor 2600V does indeed cope with a 6in4 tunnel.

The bit I was missing was my local network config - the proto-41 packets
were getting to the router, but no further.

The fix was just to tell aiccu where to put them - by using the
local_ipv4_override parameter in the config file. I put my endpoint
machine IPv4 address in there, and I suddenly have full IPv6 access.

Now all I need to do is work out what I want to do with the 10^19
addresses I've just acquired :-)

Vic.