> Your ADSL router will need to do both PPP (IPv4) and PPP(IPv6), and so
> the ADSL router will have both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.

I was talking about v6 only hosts, those without dual stack (new ISP's
that startup after v4 has run out for a example). Once v4 has all been
allocated the v4 addresses they will get will be private ranges and
will need nat'ing. This is where it's going to get interesting. It
will be the same problem for v4 only hosts who need to reach v6 hosts.

There are a few different methods (each with their own limitations)
for sorting this out but no one agreed standard which everybody will
all use. Dual stack is the 1st stepping stone and will be around for a
very long time until v4 is truly dead.

Wayne