Happy New Year Group!

I have significantly lowered the barriers for testing and review of the
long-term archiving system, DIASER, as discussed in previous threads. Minutes -
(depending on bandwidth).

You can now download a 3 node, fully pre-configured appliance test pack for use
with VirtualBox on Windows, Mac or Linux. See this link for instructions and
resources: http://interlinux.co.uk/wordpress/?p=793

As ever feedback gratefully received. There is a glossy white paper to go with
this, just ask me for a copy dlb {at} interlinux {dot} co {dot} uk

PS: What are your new year resolutions? My new year resolution is to eat less
cholesterol containing food stuffs.

Best Wishes

Damian