Hi,

Happy New Year Greetings!

We have a few dead feeds in the LUG planet feed. If you have an RSS or Atom
feed into the LUG planet and you don't want us to use it any more please let
us know and we'll take it off. At the same time if you have a feed that's not
on the planet and you want it adding, please let us know!

I don't have an email address for Jonathan Hudson, but your feed is broken at
the moment, do you need us to make a change to our planet config?

I'm trying to sort out a January meeting for Saturday the 15th at the
University at the moment. Thanks to Hugo I have a contact at ECS and we're
trying to drum up support from a member of staff or the student body.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group