Most list users here will have a prostate, or know someone who has...... Amongst other sorts of 'goings on' I happened to say something to my urologist which prompted an immediate prostate DRE, which revealed that a previously well behaved prostate cancer had started to gallop. I had an op very quickly, (bye bye prostate), and it was confirmed it was so active that it would soon have become inoperable.

1) Boy, I am very glad to be here. I had not long said goodbye to a family member who had died of this. 2) I say b****cks to the indignity of a prostate DRE (Bily Connelly does a nice take on this) - get a check up! It may just save your life! It helped save mine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv3oY5tpSb4
3) Bob Monkhouse helped make ads before he died
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmWtzfKcMpA

OK, now back to Ubuntu.......
:-)