On 25 September 2011 21:10, Anton Piatek <an...@piatek.co.uk> wrote:

> Has anyone tried btrfs? The ability to stripe and mirror data across disks
> of varying sizes really appeals.
> I understand it is not production ready, but sounds really promising.
>
> Anton

No replies? I was curious about this too. Sounds promising but my concerns
were bugs as not as mature as ext3/4 and does it really work as advertized.
Did you get anywhere with it Anton?

--
GPG Key fingerprint = B323 477E F6AB 4181 9C65  F637 BC5F 7FCC 9CC9 CC7F

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- Indian political and spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)