On Friday 11 November 2011 18:07:34 Rob Malpass wrote:

> Out of interest while on the subject, can anyone recommend a good keyboard
> vendor?   I really hate HP and Dell keyboards - though I must admit the
> Dell ones from around 12 years ago (the beige ones which went with
> Optiplex models) were quite nice.

I really like my cordless logitech keyboard, but I have a nice modern DELL at
work, and some of the £3 Xenta keyboards from E-buyer are not too bad. You'll
have to decide what sort of keyboard you like. There are lots of options.

Cheers,

Tim B.
--
OpenPilot - Open-source Marine Chart Plotter
openDynamics - Open-source Vessel Motions Calculation