Lo,

At 16:11 12/11/2011, you wrote:
On 12/11/11 13:07, Rob Malpass wrote:

> [...]
Hi Rob

It was a G80-3000LSCGB-2 (black). If you look for peripherals &
consumables / input devices / keyboards and filter for "Cherry", and
scroll down to the end of the first page, you'll find it. The price is
£58.18 with free delivery as I write this.

Hmm gold contacts?

Since no one else has mentioned it an IBM Model M clicky keyboard
from ebay secondhand (or car boot sale) is possibly the best keyboard out there but
no windows key. (Maybe the 80s keyboard reply was what he was talking
about).

I also use Microsoft natural keyboard which has a split down the middle to make
it curved. Microsoft do not make the keyboard though and the quality
is apparently variable depending on which manufacturer has the contract
currently. The only way around that is to get down to PC world or other retailer
and try them out for your self.

Keyboards are very personnel and its best to try friends and some in shop for
your favourite.

Martin N

Running MorphOS v2.6 (Nov 2010) on Mac Mini, Moderator of MiniDisc,amithlonopen,bwfc Yahoogroups