If you are building a kernel for debian I recommend the debian kernel
source and building the debian way. Its been a long time since I've done
it, but Google should help. You could even grab the source package for the
wheezy kernel and just build that.

Anton
-
Anton Piatek
(sent from my phone, please excuse any typos)
email: an...@piatek.co.uk
blog/photos: http://www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.