Apologies - I meant testing.

s/unstable/testing/g on that last email!

Chris

On 30/12/11 11:29, Chris Malton wrote:
Hi Leo,

Unstable does throw a wobbly once in a while.... I'm running it on my desktop. Occasionally (maybe once a month or so) you get the odd broken package, but it's not a regular thing, and usually you can work around it. For me the only thing I have to remember is to run apt-get update && apt-get safe-upgrade every so often to actually upgrade (because update-notifier seems a little broken....). For a home server though, it's probably safe.

Of course - this is just my personal opinion - what do I know?

Chris