On 07/02/2012 20:15, Jack Knight wrote:
So, despite having a file about 1 foot thick on a certain providers mis-sales
and cockups with me and my family, they have seen fit to prolong their agony of
keeping me despite my request to migrate
elsewhere. What they offered, and I recorded them offering, now differs from what
they claim I agreed to. My comment: "See you in court, along with my file from
two years ago when Otelo told you to
STOP being unreasonable!" So, bring it on....

Yes - record the calls! Sounds tin foil hatish but a verbal contract is worth
only the paper it is written on. :-)
Remember to get them to name the company, the date/time, thier name and that
they are authorised to offer the deal
they present to you. Its not been unheard of for a company to script deals then
turn around and say the script was
incorrect/out of date/should not have been used etc and try and force you into
a lesser contract a month later
via a short text.

Jacqui