Hi Tim

What I want to know is how to setup a Linux Primary Domain Controller, Each
user has own
Log on, Own Home directory where they can save work, I also want to be able to
create shares
Which specific users of groups access. I prefer using command line and am not
afraid
To get my hands dirty with editing config files. Distro of choice is Centos but
I am also familiar
With Deb based distros.

The PDC has to work with both Win XP and 7, I want to start with the basics
before I even attempt LDAP, Kerberos

Samba4 the way to go?

Many Thanks