I found Amazon to be cheapest for my Samsung's battery. About £25. Not Samsung. Been working very well.
They seem to do a huge range.
HTH

Tony Wood
(from Linux PC)

On 31/07/12 13:40, Paul Tansom wrote:
Does anyone know of a good place to get netbook batteries? I've been looking
around and prices vary incredibly. Initially I was just looking for my HP Mini
2133, but now I'm more in need of one for an Asus 900HD.

>From looking at online shops the ones I'm looking for can set you back between
£60 and £90, but eBay have resonably rated sellers with equivalents for
substantially less. I'm assuming they aren't as good, but can they be that bad
to justify the price of an official one? (Actually official ones seem to be
thin on the ground so it seems likely to be a 3rd party anyway.).

Does anyone have any experience / horror stories / good revies / etc.?