Subject: Electronics and Computer Programming
Date: Tuesday 12 Feb 2013, 05:15:14
From: Chris Musgrave
To: chair...@hantslug.org.uk

Dear Mr Brocklehurst,
Please excuse me for barging into your world in this way with random
requests, but I am looking for programmers and electronics technicians who
would be interested in working part time for our company.

We are a bespoke home automation designer and installer based in Park Gate
near Fareham. We have been in existence for 7 years now in challenging
economic circumstances as I am sure you are aware.
There is currently huge interest in home automation and we are looking to
expand our staff and activities to take advantage of this interest and
hopefully turn it into commercial success.

One of the activites in the company which I personally have to complete is
programming a system called Loxone and another called WebBrick which are
not difficult to learn but are rewarding to programme. I do not have the
time to do this myself and I am looking for someone to do this as paid work
which could turn into full time work, but which would currently only be
part time. There are other aspects of work in the company which I would
want to outsource such as some electronics assembly work and setting up our
company network to be a secure and up-to-date foundation of the company.

I know that a Linux User Group contains people with excellent skills,
knowledge and attitude, would any of the members of the Hampshire LUG be
interested in talking to us about this work?
Regards
--
Chris Musgrave
The Solent Electronic Home Ltd