On 04/03/13 23:02, Leo wrote:
I currently use 1and1 as my registrar and email provider, but am not overly impressed with them. Can anyone recommend another for the next domain I want to register? The main functionality I want is registration (and auto re-registration) and email provision. Email wise I'd either like to be able to register quite a few accounts, or do some intelligent catch all (e.g. 1and1 used to have an option to send anything sent to myemail+anystr...@domain.tld to myem...@domain.tld).

Thanks,
Leo

I use TSOHost, very good customer service when you raise a question either pre sales or technical after sales, very reliable, very competitive pricing.

https://www.tsohost.com/