hi,

At 19:27 07/03/2013, you wrote:
Hi,

Is this the UPS you have? http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=br800i&tab=models

Yes that is correct although it does say RS on mine which is present on the imag if not the title.
The layout at the back and front is the same.

Does this look like the correct manual for it? http://www.apcmedia.com/salestools/ASTE-6Z7V5B/ASTE-6Z7V5B_R0_EN.pdf

I'm just going through what I would check. I'm not sure of your level of experience and I hope you don't feel I'm insulting you.

No problem, I could of missed something obvious so I rather be insulted than miss something :)