On 08/03/13 11:25, Simon Whitehead wrote:

APC are based in Romsey, I had a faulty unit, there are fuses located inside the unit as well as the "normal" screw in type on the back.

When my box became faulty I dropped in, I live very local and collected a repaired unit later that day, for pocket change money too.

Simon

I'm certainly not without hope on this. I tend to prefer "totally dead" faults over misbehaviour ones as they often are easier to fix. Sounds like it's worth asking if the yjourney isn't too far.

Cheers,
Paul.