Hi Guys,

I hadn't fully (or perhaps formally) recognised the cloud strategy, but
I did click a number of the "what's that then" mega-buttons in TIFKAM to
get a "Login to your Microsoft account" window.

At which point, of course, I exited and unpinned the app from the start
screen.

On Mon, 2013-04-15 at 23:25 +0100, Daniel Llewellyn wrote:

> On 15 April 2013 23:11, Leszek Kobiernicki 1
>
>         10.  With Linux, you need NEVER pay for another piece of
>         software ever again

Well, someone, somewhere has to pay something, somehow, or many people
simply wouldn't produce 'free'(beer) software.

FWIW, I still use a number of commercial (and quite expensive)
applications, some on Linux, some on Windows. There are 'free'(beer)
applications, but many remain a long way behind the commercial packages
(no criticism here; these are complex tools for nichy markets).

Gordon.