On 08/06/13 23:27, Robert Longstaff wrote:
Hello. I want to express my thanks to Jay for hosting us today - it was
a good meeting that included a long and, what was generally agreed to
be, informative discussion on firewalls and network security.

Thanks also to Clive and Desmond for their presentations.

While I think about it, what are people's preferences for this month's
pub meet? I would suggest Thursday 20th at the White House in Guildford,
unless anyone can recommend a better time/place.

Regards,

robert_

+1
A brilliant day!
We were all urging Jay to write a book on the (his!) subject.
(I want a signed copy please, Jay.)

Thanks also to Robert for organising the meeting.

White House is OK by me for Thurs 20th SLUG pub meet venue.

--

Tony Wood