On 13 August 2014 15:17, Alan Pope <a...@popey.com> wrote:

> On 13 August 2014 14:44, Edward Beckmann <edward.beckm...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I'm a tad confused - a search shows Full Circle Podcast (your email
> address)
> > as a sideshoot of Full Circle Magazine, which supports the Ubuntu
> community.
> > If that is you guys then I would have thought you have all the
> information
> > in house somewhere. If that's not you, then there needs to be a
> discussion
> > about one of you changing your names to reduce confusion.
> >

> If I sign up to the list as "Microsoft Security
> <microsoft_security1...@gmail.com>" would you make similar
> assumptions?
>
> *boggle*
>
> Al.
>
> --
> Please post to: Hampshire@mailman.lug.org.uk

I happen to be signed up to this list as FullCirclePodcast, the CRM is for
my current employer, the Social Justice unit at Dartington Trust.

Perhaps next time I should try posting as PayPal, the Arkansas Lottery or a
Nigerian general with several $m dollars to transfer out of the country?

RC

--
Rgds
RC