Hi Tom, Francis et all,

Thank you for your support.

It's great. I solved the problem. Here is my procmailrc content (some small
changes, but your article is very very helpful):

DROPPRIVS=yes
MAX_SCORE=10.00
MIN_SCORE=5.00
:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamc
:0
* ^X-Spam-Status:.*score=\/[0-9\.]+
{
        ## if spam score is > MAX_SCORE, trash it
        :0
        * $ -${MAX_SCORE}^0
        * $ ${MATCH}^0
        /dev/null

        ## else if spam score is > MIN_SCORE, send it to spam folder
        :0E:
        * $ -${MIN_SCORE}^0
        * $ ${MATCH}^0
        $DEFAULT
}

SpamAssassin is great! FOSS is too great!!! :)

Kind regards,

TUAN, Truong Anh
President and CTO,
iWay,
No 57, Lane 16, Hoang Cau street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: 844-514-8140 Handphone: 8490-323-7001
Fax: 844-514-8138
Email: tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Website: www.iwayvietnam.com