Fedora  : Many time we ask volunteers to help out with the Fedora
mirror (that is very important for me we have Fedora repo) but we were
unsure about how to procede. I think there's still enough space for
the latest FC

That said to become a real community managed server,  there should be
a BoF formed.

my 2 cents.