On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 7:22 AM, Truong Anh. Tuan <tatuan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Where are you and how are you now? :)
>
> I have done setting up a local repository using rsync inside my office (like
> this:
> http://blog.iwayvietnam.com/tuanta/2008/07/29/how-to-set-up-a-local-yum-repository-on-fedora-9/)
>
> I think setup Fedora repository on Virror is something similar that. So, I
> can do this for us.
> What do you think where I can get started?

Actually there's only one admin and it's JC, however from the very
start it was planned to have a BoF, when JC come back from its mission
you should call that BoF on behalf of others interested in helping
manage the virror

My recommendation is to get more RAM for it 2gb and to subscribe it in
official repositories