On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Gwenhael Le Moine wrote:

> > Yes, because session are time-limited. Usually no more than 2 hours,
> > so we have no time
> > to use more than one language.
> >
> > But we change the language at every session. But remember, the
> > language is not important, what is important
> > is the process based on test-driven development.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Ok, that'll teach me to actually read the fine article before asking
> questions...
> Somehow I imagined something rather different.

Hi Gwenhael,

I'm sorry I mispelled your name when we met at Gnome 3 release
party...

Would you join us on this Coding Dojo?  There are more than one models
for a Coding Dojo to work with.  It's gonna be helpful and fun!

All the best,
Yang
--
Dương "Yang" Hà Nguyễn
Web log: http://cmpitg.wordpress.com/

[ Do not send me Microsoft Office attachments, please.
  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html ]