----- Original Message -----

You are right. That's me :D
I prefer exciting places, not quiet ones, especially for chatting :)

> really care: everybody has his/her own way of feeling well in
> society!
> And _I_ feel well when I can _hear_ people talking, not yelling.

You still can hear, if you really want that, of course.
I don't mind if there is some noise around. I still can concentrate
into the talk, of course, when I really want to do that.

> Anyway, I'll do my best to be able to come to the next one! :-)

In your way???
You may come there alone ;))

Kind regards,
Tuan