Hi all,

we were not that much for the coding dojo this week: 3 people but
still a lot of fun.
We try a very simple kata called Fizzbuzz in Python and after that in
Smalltalk. At the end, we were able to compare the design of
solutions. Dương will put the subject online for people interested.
At the end of the session, we look at the beginning of this very nice
Kata in Haskell: http://vimeo.com/8445870
Maybe we will do it in future sessions.

Next Coding Dojo saturday June 4th from 2pm to 4pm.
More information here: http://hanoicodingdojo.github.com/

Regards,

--
Serge Stinckwich