On Mon 16.11.2009 10:22, Willy Tarreau wrote:
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:08:56AM +0100, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:

[snipp]

For me both looks ok, mybe we use

appsession-option
or
app-op (=> for abbreviation ;-) )

Due to the fact that not only the cookie is relevant for the
application session.

OK but then I'd prefer the long form. We've had too many trouble with
abbreviations that nobody (including me) is able to spell correctly.

Ok.

How about to add also a

app* delimiterstart (default ;)
app* delimiterstop  (defautl =)

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Could you give an example
of configuration using this ?

For example:

if in the url the delimiter changes from ';' to ',' then you should
set the following

appsession-option delimiterstart ,

and the end point is not '=' it is ';' then you should set the
following

appsession-option delimiterstop ;

A better case is the BEA 'Cookie'.
JSESSIONID=GyvN6gTy7LKR2tyXDHvSzBhCfNH34YMG2f60xhVkXJNrrs5QvMjx!1267565914
So the appsession-option delimiterstop is '!'.

But maybe it can be handled with the length.

After this talk I think the usecase is solved with the current available
options.

Ok, lets keep it in mind maybe someone else find a better usecase so
that we can decide it better if we should add this options or not.

BR

Aleks